When recipes and digital controls aren’t required, the GX7500 series of powder coating guns from Parker Ionics are the answer. The Parker Ionics GX7500B features first generation Pulse Power technology that give coaters total control over the application of powder. Designed to deliver low current (μA) and high voltage (100kV) simultaneously, the GX7500 Series is the simple answer to all difficult powder coating conditions.
The GX7500 Series enables coaters to apply powder in difficult Faraday cage areas in a variety of applications. This advanced corona charging technology is designed to provide constant gun current, even if the distance between the gun and the part varies. This results in easier corner penetration, smoother finishes and consistent thickness.
The GX7500 series is available in multiple configurations, including conventional hopper, box feed, mini hopper lab style and cup stand. Adjustable fan and diffuser nozzles are standard, with low-velocity, “K-style” fan nozzles and extensions as long as 1,000 mm available as options.
- One unit accommodates numerous colors
- Accommodates powder boxes from all manufactures
- Patented Pulse Power technology provides excellent transfer efficiencies, superior powder penetration, and a quality finish with no gun adjustments needed
- Air purge for easy color changes
- Patented fluidizing plate on wand provides even powder feed with all types of powder
- Pinch valve shuts off powder instantly for quick/easy cleaning during color changes
- Vibrating table provides full material utilization and continuous flow of powder
Parker Ionics GX7500B
|APPLICATION SPRAY GUN||GX132|
|HIGH-VOLTAGE SOURCE||Pulse Powder (100KV max.) Neg.|
|POWER CABLE LENGTH||7m STD (5m or 10m, available)|
|POWDER HOSE||12.7mm ID standard, 9.5mm optional|
|POWDER FEEDER||Vibratory Bed, Powder Box|
|MAX POWDER OUTPUT||250g/min (9.5mm hose)
450 g/min (12mm hose)
|POWDER FEED METHOD||Fluid-Bed / Venturi|
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||AC120VAC 60 HZ (90VA)|
|AIR REQUIREMENT||5-6 CFM, 70-80 PSI|